Posted by kelvin & Bitebo Gogo | 22nd January 2010
What can a husband (wife) do to help his (her) spouse's discover her (his) gifts?
Targeted at helping couples make wise life decisions.
1. Be observant and listen
2. Ask him what he can do well, or likes to do or would even like to do.
3. When you notice a particular strength or ability in your spouse, point it out.
4. Be interested in whatever they decide to do.
5. Be supportive and encourage by being personally involved and praying for and with your spouse.
1. Develop a very strong desire to see your spouse at the highest heights of achievement.
2. Give your wife room to grow and create her own niche in life.
3. Appreciate the unique qualities in your wife
4. Encourage her to use her natural gifts and pray for.
5. Cultivate the habit of spending time with her, just doing what she likes.